Contact Information





Me!

Me!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Two girls and a whole lotta fun!
















This past Saturday I had a fun shoot with a couple of BEAUTIFUL girls! Courtnie wanted some professional shots of her incredible tattoos and Malissa wanted to do some boudoir pictures for her husband as an anniversary gift! We took a TON of pictures and even had an "In and Out" break in between. :) I'm very excited about how well the pictures turned out and I hope they are EXACTLY what the girls were hoping for! Malissa's husband is going to go crazy when he watches the sexy dvd I want to put together for her and I hope Courtnie falls in love with the pictures of her body art that is so meaningful to her. If anyone is thinking of doing a special gift for their special someone, let me know and I can show you some of the pictures in private since I can't post them all. ;-) Thank you girls for the opportunity that was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment