Contact Information





Me!

Me!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lots of Kiddos and Beautiful Sunshine!


Last Friday I had the pleasure of photographing a beautiful family. I was extremely nervous when I learned there would be fifteen kids plus five sisters (the moms of the group)!!! To my relief, the kids were so patient and willing to follow my requests that I got some incredible pictures of the bunch and a lot of individual shots for their moms. My favorite pictures out of them all have to be the ones I took of the five sisters on the monkey bars! They were so cute with their sunglasses and I had this overwhelming desire to run away to a playground when I was editing them because they made it look like such a great time. I had such a great time working with this family and I hope they enjoy these pictures of their kiddos and remember what a fun afternoon we had because I had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment