Contact Information





Me!

Me!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Custom Made Christmas Cards!













Anyone can order Christmas Cards at the stores with the pictures they've purchased, but the cards they offer are the way they look and you can't change them much. I was making our Christmas cards and thought I should offer to do the same for you! With my cards, which I designed myself, if you don't like the background color...I can change it! If trees aren't your thing... I can make them disappear! Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings... whatever you want, I can make it happen!

My cards are designed to look three-dimensional without actually being so. The best thing about them is that you can order them as prints or opt to go green this year and email them!

Christmas is fast approaching so order those portraits and your custom cards today!
Prices:
Add 10 custom cards to your portrait order for $25
Add 25 custom cards to your portrait order for $50
If you're REALLY popular...
We can figure out a good deal for larger orders!








No comments:

Post a Comment