Contact Information





Me!

Me!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Zmyslo Family












This Sunday I was overjoyed to photograph the Zmyslo family! There were 17 people in all which is, in short, a night mere to most photographers. But working with this beautiful family was anything but a night mere. The kids were so cute and even though the two younger kiddos weren't thrilled with the idea, I was still able to get some cute shots.
My two favorite shots are the last two I've put in this post. The kiss was completely spontaneous and I love how it turned out! Such a romantic picture of this cute couple of new parents! The slap was priceless! I told the brother and sister I was tired of the posed shots and to do something random. She swung back and whacked her brother!!!! How awesome is that? (Not that I'm promoting brother and sister violence but,...) How many times have I wanted to do that to my brother! :)
Thanks again to the Zmyslo family for inviting me into their home and allowing me to photograph their beautiful family! I'll have your CD of proofs ready for pickup tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment